Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Best Running Shoes For High Arches

CHOCOLATE ROSE

During this time I decided to tackle a diet to get back in shape for summer. In my work, always surrounded by sweets and cakes, it is very difficult to hold the line - especially for a gourmand like me!
Today I came across, browsing the web, the blog of a young creative Rosa creates thumbnails of sweets - so real that you come desire to eat and that becomes a small and lovely jewelry.
I find it very chic earrings vintage china cup decorated with mouth-watering, or the rings and bracelets with various Sacher cake from cupcakes to my beloved!
I think in a marriage theme in "shabby chic", now very fashionable, give these little jewels, or even to witnesses and bridesmaids is a fantastic idea.
only shows some photos of these small works of art and if like me, you'll be ecstatic, go directly Blog Chocolate Rose!
















0 comments:

Post a Comment