Saturday, March 5, 2011

Cooking Defrosting Sausages

Jem and the Hologram

My name is Jem / I am a singer / beautiful and extravagant / dance rock 'n' roll / You know I dress smart / and some the Vole you know / are exuberant

My name is Jam / and still a little crisp / tender and radiant / singing here for you ...

Jem / I always feel an emotion / Jem / when I sing a song / oh-oh-oooh oooh / Jem / singing with passion / Jem / and with plenty of Decision-oh-oh-oooh oooh

Jem is my name / I am a singer / sweet and sparkling / dancing rock'n'roll / sure is amazing / so my voice / tender and bright ...

Jem / I always feel an emotion / Jem / when I sing a song / oh - ooh / oh - oooh / Jem / singing with passion / Jem / and with plenty of Decision-oh - ooh / oh - oooh

I am a lush / song to song here you / you're beautiful and rampant / never stop ...
Jem / I always feel an emotion / Jem / when I sing a song / Jem / singing with passion / Jem.


0 comments:

Post a Comment