Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Where Can I Read Futanari Manga Online

Eastern Eyes

Eyes East / telling emotions
clear gaze of April / sweet illusions of
all written on a face and who can not learn how to close
between your teeth at least his pain ee


Over five nights already I'm in love with a
just open your mouth and breath a sigh
if you could erase this dark universe
perhaps you could look and not feel so lost

But you sleep a little bit '/ do not wake up yet I fear no
/ touching you and ruin everything
not sleep a bit '/ still do not know the right way I look


In your eyes / Disarming
are eyes of amber glossy / between eyes of violets
clear gaze of April /
as when the sun comes out and I will be the cloud /
that will keep you hidden so that others do not even notice / I'd lost you But you

sleep a little 'do not wake up yet I have no fear of touching
and ruin everything
not sleep a bit' /
still do not know the right way I look in your eyes

/ innocent / disarming /
these devastating your eyes / I before
tienli closed again a few moments

your eyes [eyes East] innocent [that tell emotions]
disarming [else and I posso fare] devastanti [io posso scrivere canzoni]
i tuoi occhi [se potesse questa musica] che ho davanti [annullare l'universo]
forse ti potrei guardare e non sentirmi perso 


Nei tuoi occhi
disperso
nei tuoi occhi




0 comments:

Post a Comment