Thursday, March 10, 2011

Where Is The Drain On Maytag Jetclean

Love sung by Caesar and Malyca


Hello!
seems easy / but it is not / never Quesi / close your eyes / If you really love / will not tell you / follow the path / I / I / I / light in the sky / when you think / I do not see / do not lose / true love ...
sings / the warm / cold and frost / and fight / will fight / because it's true / oh / oh oh oh oh

seems easy / and yet it is not / never Quesi / not / uncovers a mystery / when you think / I do not see / do not lose / true love ...

sings / the warm / cold and frost / and fight / will fight / because it's true / Hello (* 8)

I sing [sings] / warm it [the heat ] / from the cold and frost / and lottery [and fight] /'ll fight you fight esi] / because it's true / Hello (* 8)


0 comments:

Post a Comment